- Tomorrow, he to Japan.
- We often museums.
- They a test in 3 hours.
- I after drinking.
- John and Mary very hard last week.
1. will go 2. visit 3. will take 4. am not going to drive 5. studied
Advanced Note: We sometimes break these rules in more complex sentences.
- We visited museums every day while traveling in Europe. [We visited museums on a prior trip.]
- We visit museums every day while traveling in Europe. [We visited museums on prior trips and will visit museums on future trips.]
- I didn't drive after drinking last night.