Immersion / Comprehensible Input - English Only
- Bing - This is a cute children's series with simple English and lots of repetition.
- Peppa Pig - This is another cute children's series. The characters use British English.
- TED-Ed - The are quite difficult but they have animations to help you follow along.
- Talk English - This site has lots of listening activities with questions to check your understanding.
- ELLLO Listening Lab
- Randall's Cyber Listening Lab
- ESL Fast
- Contrasting Sounds / Minimal Pairs
Fun Easy Learn English - This has a variety of activities to practice words or phrases. It also provides many translations, including Thai.
Duolingo - This mobile app can be quite addictive. I use it regularly to practice other languages.
Quizlet - This free site lets you create lists of things that you want to study. It has several different study modes.
IELTS Listening - This app has lots of listening exercises with short comprehension quizzes.
TOEIC Test Prep - This test preparation app has lots of exercises to practice your listening skills.
- LyricsTraining - Listen to popular songs and fill in the missing words. Beginners should select "Choice Mode" instead of "Write Mode." There are also mobile apps available. You get 3 free songs every 30 minutes.
- English Songs with Thai Subtitles - This is link to some YouTube search results.
- ISL Collective: Video Lessons - These are YouTube videos with built-in comprehension questions.
- Videos Designed for Thai Speakers
- Loukgolf's English Room - YouTube - This series has a talk show format with many famous guests for those who are into pop culture.
- CAT English (eng24) - This series has humorous skits that point out common mistakes.
- Hello English! - A large collection of short videos presented by Ms. Rosie.
- Adam Bradshaw - A huge collection of videos by Adam.
- Netflix Thailand - This YouTube series uses clips from Netflix to teach English.
- Scratch Garden - YouTube - This YouTube channel a lot of entertaining videos for kids or kids at heart.
- YABLA English - some videos are free
- TED Talks - Food for your Brain. Many talks have interactive transcripts.
- Ted-Ed - YouTube - Animated videos with subtitles in many languages.
- Read Along English Stories - YouTube - This channel has children's stories with subtitles.
- TeacherJake.com YouTube Channel - My channel with videos that I've made. I'm experimenting with different styles so please provide feedback.