Adverbs of frequency are used to describe how often you do something. They are used with the present simple.
How often do you play video games?
- I play video games 2 times per* week.
- I sometimes play video games.
- I play video games 5 times per week.
- I often play video games.
- I play video games 2 times per month.
- I seldom play video games.
Adverbs are most often placed before the verb. However, they can be placed at the beginning or end of the sentence too.
- Sometimes, I run in the park.
- I run in the park sometimes.
always เป็นประจำ often บ่อยๆ frequently บ่อยๆ usually โดยปกติ sometimes บางครั้ง seldom ไม่ค่อยจะ More
*per year = a year = each year