Read the sentences and try to find the pattern.
- I will travel next month. (ฉันจะไปเที่ยว...)
- I will go to Europe.
- I'll stay in London for one week.
- After London, I will visit Paris for 10 ten days.
- I won't fly to Paris.
- I will take the train from London.
- I want to tour Rome too, but I will not have enough time.
- Will you go with me?
Form: this is a pretty simple verb tense in English.
Subject + - ? I will will not Will I..? He/SHe/It will will not Will he..? You will will not Will you..? We will will not Will we..? They will will not Will they..?
- will -> I'll, He'll, She'll, It'll, You'll, We'll, They'll
- will not -> won't
- tomorrow, next week, tonight, in three days, on Monday
Practice: Change the sentence into the future tense using will. The box will turn green when you type the right answer.
- I always eat lunch at 11:30am.
Tomorrow, lunch at 11:30.
- I play football on Mondays.
football on Monday.
- He is not late for class.
be late for class tomorrow.
- We are tired.
tired after our exam.
- Do you travel to Korea often?
to Korea next year?